Instelling: Pro Education Paramedische Opleidingen
Docent: This training will be taught by a certified Hanen instructor from the UK.
Locatie-adres: volgt later
Studieduur: 4 dagen
Lestijden: 08.30 - 17.00 uur
Kosten: otal costs €1.338
Diplomering: You will receive a certificate after active participation.
Doelgroep: This training has been developed for speech-language pathologists wishing to guide teachers on how to encourage speech and early literacy development in young children.
Each child has his own communication style. In this training you acquire the knowledge to stimulate natural language use in young children (up to age 5) while adjusting to each child’s specific language needs. 3 types of interaction strategies will be discussed: child-oriented strategies, interaction promoting strategies and language modelling strategies. This training is aimed at speech-language pathologists. Upon successful completion of this training, you will be certified to offer the Learning Language and Loving It™ program to early childhood educators and preschool teachers.
- You promote a child’s language development using everyday activities, routines and play.
- You know how to respond to individual children.
- You promote peer interaction.
- You stimulate the development of literacy skills.
- You teach early childhood educators and preschool teachers according to the Learning Language and Loving It™ methodology.
This training has been developed for speech-language pathologists wishing to guide teachers on how to encourage speech and early literacy development in young children.
You will focus on three kinds of interaction strategies: child-oriented strategies, interaction promoting strategies and language modelling strategies. You will learn how to stimulate a child to initiate in a conversation by means of child-oriented strategies. Encouraging conversations between a child and his/her peers and parents is the focus of the interaction promoting strategies. Finally, you will develop skills to expand the child’s speech to cover topics outside of the present context.
This training will be taught in groups of 15 or 16 participants.
This training will be taught by a certified Hanen instructor from the UK.
The following topics are covered in this training:
- Play and everyday activities to stimulate a child’s language development
- Individual children’s communication styles
- Accommodating you speech style
- Decontextualizing conversations
- Promoting peer interaction
- Language learning though pretend play
- Fostering emergent literary skills through ‘talking’ texts
You will receive a certificate after active participation.
Wilt u een brochure aanvragen of direct inschrijven voor deze cursus? Ga dan naar de website van Pro Éducation.
Wenst u liever gericht persoonlijk opleidingsadvies? Neem dan contact op met onze opleidingsadviseurs via telefoonnummer 020 567 79 99.